Links go to PDF preprints. The published versions may be available online if your institution or organization has a subscription to the journal.
- Experiments with skinning maps (with Richard Kent).
Links go to gallery pages, most of which contain some explanation of the mathematical background:
- Math at Brown, where I was a Tamarkin Assistant Professor and NSF Postdoc for three years (2005-2008).
- Math at Rice, where I spent the 2004-2005 academic year as an NSF Postdoc.
- Math at Harvard, where I spent five years as a graduate student.
- Math and physics at Penn State, where I spent four years as an undergraduate.
- Pennsbury School District, where I was a student for nine years.
- Zometool lets you create cool polyhedral models.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science
Foundation. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations
expressed in this material are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.