Links go to PDF preprints. The published versions may be available online if your institution or organization has a subscription to the journal.
- Coarse and fine geometry of the Thurston metric (with Anna Lenzhen, Kasra Rafi, and Jing Tao). Submitted. New!
- Polynomial cubic differentials and convex polygons in the projective plane (with Michael Wolf).
Geometric and Functional Analysis 25 (2015), no. 6, 1734-1798.
- Skinning maps are finite-to-one.
Acta Mathematica 215 (2015), no. 1, 55-126.
- Holonomy limits of complex projective structures.
- Grafting lines fellow travel Teichmüller geodesics (with Young-Eun Choi and Kasra Rafi).
International Mathematics Research Notices 2012 (2012), 2445-2492.
- Bers slices are Zariski dense (with Richard Kent).
Journal of Topology 2 (2009), no. 2, 373-379.
- Survey: Complex projective structures.
In Handbook of Teichmüller Theory, Volume II. Ed. Athanase Papadopoulos. EMS, 2009.
- Slicing, skinning, and grafting (with Richard Kent).
American Journal of Mathematics 131 (2009), no. 5, 1419-1429.
- Projective structures, grafting, and measured laminations (with Michael Wolf).
Geometry & Topology 12 (2008), no. 1, 351-386.
- Distribution of intersection lengths of a random geodesic with a geodesic lamination (with Martin Bridgeman).
Ergodic Theory and Dynamical Systems 27 (2007), no. 4, 1055-1072.
- The Schwarzian derivative and measured laminations on Riemann surfaces.
Duke Mathematical Journal 140 (2007), no. 2, 203-243.
- Grafting, pruning, and the antipodal Map on Measured Laminations.
The PDF linked here is an updated version of the paper published in J. Diff. Geom. 74 (2006), 93-118. It includes the correction that is the subject of this erratum.
Journal link: article / erratum
- Experiments with skinning maps (with Richard Kent).
- Geometry of compact complex manifolds associated to generalized quasi-Fuchsian representations (with Andrew Sanders).
- Anosov representations, locally homogeneous complex manifolds, and deformation theory (with Andrew Sanders).
- Rays of conformally thick convex real projective surfaces (with Michael Wolf).
I also have a YouTube channel.
The links in this list go to gallery pages, most of which contain some explanation of the mathematical background:
Places I have worked or studied
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science
Foundation. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations
expressed in this material are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.