Email address: fsuzuk2 [at] uic.edu
I am a 4th year graduate student in Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science, University of Illinois at Chicago. My advisor is Lawrence Ein. Previously I got my master degree from University of Tokyo under the supervison of Yujiro Kawamata.
I am on the job market for postdoctoral positions as of Fall 2019. Here is my cv.
I am interested in algebraic geometry, especially, algebraic cycles, Hodge theory, and birational geometry.
- "A pencil of Enriques surfaces with non-algebraic integral Hodge classes" (with J. C. Ottem), submitted. arxiv
- "Birational superrigidity and K-stability of projectively normal Fano manifolds of index one", submitted. arxiv
- "A remark on a 3-fold constructed by Colliot-Thélène and Voisin", to appear in Math. Res. Lett. arxiv
- "Birational rigidity of complete intersections", Math. Z. 285 (2017), 479--492. arxiv journal
- "Birational superrigidity and K-stability of projectively normal Fano manifolds of index one", AMS Sectional Meeting, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, USA, Sep. 14-15, 2019.
Fall 2019, Math 210
Fall 2018, Math 180
Fall 2017, Math 121
Fall 2016, Math 121
This page was last updated on 8/12/2019.