- Ryan Martin
- Assistant Professor
- Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- 322 Science and Engineering Offices (M/C 249)
- 851 S. Morgan Street
- Chicago, Illinois 60607
- Office:....SEO 506
- Email:....rgmartin AT uic.edu (the best way to contact me)
- My department URL
Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis,
Stat 512 — Advanced Statistical Theory II
Research partially supported by the NSF (DMS–1208833)
- Bayes and empirical Bayes analysis;
- Foundations of statistics;
- High-dimensional inference;
- Mixture models;
- Monte Carlo methods.
Some web links
- Purdue Department of Statistics
- Duke Department of Statistical Science — Discussion Papers
- UIC Library — JSTOR MathSciNet
- arXiv — statistics probability
- ASA — JASA JCGS SBSS
- Bayesian Analysis
- IMS — AoS AoAS STS EJS
- New Researchers' Survival Guide, by the IMS.
- Advice to a Beginning Graduate Student, by Manuel Blum.
- Advice for Graduate Students in Statistics, by Michael Steele.
- Open Problems in Bayesian Statistics, by Michael I. Jordan.