"Inversion of adjunction for F-signature" (arXiv)
- Submitted. Comments welcome.
"Anomalous primes and the elliptic Korselt criterion" (joint with L. Babinkostova, J. Bahr, Y. Kim, E. Neyman) (arXiv)
- J. Number Theory. 201 (2019), no. 1, 108-123.
- The results of our project at the Boise State REU
"On involutions and indicators of finite orthogonal groups" (joint with C.R. Vinroot) (arXiv)
- J. Austral. Math. Soc. 105 (2018), no. 3, 380-416.
- The published version of my undergraduate thesis at William & Mary
UIC Graduate Student Colloquium (Spring 2019)
- The GSC is a seminar where older students (typically 3rd years and older) give an introductory talk to their research area. The goal of the seminar is to expose younger students to the breadth of mathematics done at UIC. In Spring 2020, the seminar is organized by Ben Gould