Each of the following sets of slides was used to accompany a talk
I gave at a conference, colloquium or seminar.
Hence they contain only the written part of the presentation,
and are as far from being self-contained as it gets.
Statements appearing in the slides are often
inaccurate and/or incomplete
(of course, one should assume that the inaccuracies were
clarified in the oral part of the talk).
This been said, glaring mistake, misrepresentation
of a work of another person, and missing attribution should be corrected
- please let me know, if/when you spot any.
- First two talks Intro to Super-rigidity and
Orbit Equivalence in a four lecture series at
Groupoids in operator algebras and Noncommutative Geometry
, IHP (Paris), February 2007
- A survey of Orbit Equivalence,
a talk at
Geometry, Rigidity, and Group Actions,
(in honor of Robert J. Zimmer's 60th Birthday),
U Chicago, September 2007
- Super-rigidity via Weyl groups,
from a colloquium talk at Yale, October 2007
- Equidistribution for toral automorphisms a talk at a
Workshop in Dynamics at UIC,
Chicago, May 2010
- The space of metrics on a Gromov hyperbolic group a talk at a
Northwestern, Oct 2010
- Lattice envelopes a talk at a
AMS special meeting on rigidity,
Notre Dame, Nov 2010
- Superrigidity talk 1 out of 4
Paris, Jun 2011